INTERESTED IN A CAREER WITH BLUE FORCE PROTECTIVE SERVICES, LLC?
Blue Force Protective Services takes pride in the quality of officers that we provide to our customers. In turn, our officers take pride in themselves, properly performing their duties, completing all necessary training and taking advantage of career advancement opportunities afforded them. If you are interested in a career in security and meet the necessary requirements, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Minimum Requirements for Applicants
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have a high school diploma or its equivalent
• Be a U.S. Citizen or Alien Resident
• Never have committed an Act of Fraud
• Submit to fingerprinting
• Submit to any drug testing as required by the jurisdiction of the license granting authority
• Submit to a psychological evaluation exam by the license granting authority
• Submit to a comprehensive background check by the license granting authority
• Possess good communication skills
• Possess good moral character
• Speak English fluently, read and comprehend written English and be able to compose coherent reports written in English.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Blue Force Security Services, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action.
Submit your completed employment application to email@example.com or fax to 301.887.5093.